OneBond MS SEAL 50
OneBond MS Seal 50 is a moisture cured, UV-stable, hybrid sealant, suitable for horizontal and vertical applications. It is as multi-purpose product that can also be used for medium strength bonding of internal panel areas in trucks and busses, and to fix and seal caravans door and window frames. OneBond MS Seal 50 has excellent adhesion to Glass Fiber Reinforced Plastics, thermoplastics (ABS, PC, PVC), metals, coated metals, concrete, wood and glass, even without primer. It is non-conductive and provides corrosion protection.
- • Skin time of 20 mins, for fast sealing and cavity filling
- • Short sanding and painting time
- • Shore A: 50
- • on-toxic (no hazard pictograms on label)
- • Can withstand temperatures of up to +100°C
- • Can be spot-weld within fixture-time
- • Vibration and sound dampening
- • Shelf life of 12 months when stored in original containers at 5ºC-25ºC.
|PART NUMBER||SIZE||SKIN TIME||COLOUR||BOX QTY|