OneBond PU 40 SEALANT
OneBond PU40 sealant can be used to fill expansion joints and seal joints between concrete structures, brickwork and masonry, for gutter sealing, laying roof tiles, assembling door/window framing components and sealing the perimeter, sealing metal roofs, cladding joints and balcony parapets.
- • Gun grade: very easy to apply and tool
- • Application temperature: 5ºC - 35ºC
- • Tack free time: 60 min
- • Curing through volume (24 hours): 2 mm @25ºC/50%RH
- • Exhibits primerless adhesion to concrete, marble, glass, ceramic, bricks, steel, aluminium, thermoplastics, etc.
- • Withstands/absorbs joint movements
- • Permanent elasticity and resistance to weathering and ageing
- • Temperature resistance: +80ºC
- • Shelf life of 12 months when stored in original containers at 5ºC - 25ºC
|PART NUMBER||PRODUCT||SIZE||COLOUR||BOX QTY (PCS)||LANGUAGE|
|63642597413||PU 40 Sealant||280 ml||White||12||EN, TK, PL|
|63642597414||PU 40 Sealant||280 ml||Grey||12||EN, TK, PL|
|63642597415||PU 40 Sealant||280 ml||Black||12||EN, TK, PL|